123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work with you and your staff as an Occupational Therapist helping students in the area school district.
- As the Occupational Therapist I would work with patients helping them with their therapy and assisting them in new procedures.
- As the Occupational Therapist I would travel to the schools and help train the staff in therapy procedures for students.
- As the Occupational Therapist I would write reports and keep track of each patient.
- I graduated four year accredited program for Occupational Therapy and two years of experience at the local hospital.
JOHNSON CLINIC – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked in the community school district as the Occupational Therapist for middle school.
- I help devise equipment that students could use at home for their therapy.
- I trained the educational staff to work with the students while doing therapy.
- I am capable of keeping records on patients and doing the reporting as it is needed.
The Robert Clinic – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Physical Therapist Aide
I worked in the clinic with different therapists helping patients with their therapy.
- I helped patients doing basic therapy treatment and in their homes with their parents.
- I worked in the schools with the teachers helping them to aid students in their therapy.
- I kept the records and made recommendations for new treatments and equipment.