Many young graduates today dream of working at IT industry because it is not only one of the most high paying jobs these days but it is also considered to be one of he most challenging jobs. Applying for a junior programmer needs you to prepare several things.
Getting interested? Get all the important details regarding this profession below.
What is a Junior Programmer?
Junior programmers play a significant role in assisting firms in making tough decisions to meet up their short as well as long term objectives. They normally use information systems acumen along with business data to help them construct operating software to help increase their corporate income levels, improve the business’ competitive rank and worker efficiency.
Duties of a Junior Programmer
- A junior programmer is responsible in using a computing language, such as Java or C++, to create the kind of file that will serve up as orders that a computer can easily follow, and this is called a program. Most junior programmers need to know several of computing languages and choose which language to utilize that will be based on the purpose of the program they are building up.
- A junior programmer is responsible in completing tasks under the management of a senior programmer as well as giving support through the design, progress, completion and maintenance of a corporation’s internal developed function services.
- A junior programmer is also responsible in installing and applying programming 60 FPS custom user interfaces for platforms such as Wii, PS3 as well as iPhone
- A junior hairdresser is responsible in porting as well as in maintaining competent code base across several platforms.
- He or she must also have good understanding and knowledgeable as well in using third party web services.
Work Condition of a Junior Programmer
A junior programmer often works in a company’s office with the usual eight working hours. He should be flexible especially if there are projects that need to get done in time. Overtime and weekend work are both most likely to happen now and then.
Educational Requirements of a Junior Programmer
Here are the general requirements for those who are interested to apply on this profession: A bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related field is required for a junior programmer position. Professionals with master’s degrees are also required in the field. A junior programmer must have good communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as critical-thinking capability when completing his assigned tasks and duties.
Occupation and Progress of a Junior Programmer
- Junior Programmers have already been a hit along with other IT occupation recently. Sometimes because of the meteoric rise in compensating programmers have always been enjoyed. In the US, a junior programmer income average normally starts at around the mid $30,000 range. A junior game programmer income can expect a little more at around high 35s or low 40s per year. A mid-level computer programmer salary in 2009 was high 40’s to low 50’s.
If you enjoy creating programs then you’d better apply for this job. It will not only help you enhance your skills but it will also reward you more than you expected.